Friday, September 24, 2010

Shocking Discovery.

I was informed earlier today that 23 years ago to this date was when my mother found out she was pregnant with her first child, me. For whatever reason, I feel like that makes today the perfect day to start blogging. Yes? She described it as "the happiest day of her life", I wonder if she still feels that way... prob.

I think I have a lot of half-important things to say. I have a couple of overly-priced journal notebooks from Anthropologie, but this just seems way easier. However, I will still keep them in my bag to look cool. They are a lot easier to carry than a Macbook. 

In my shower, there is the same body wash that I used at school. I try not to use that one, because as they say "scent is the strongest link to memory", and I usually get sad, but I did tonight by mistake. (actually, we were out of any other soap). Life is quite different now.  I can assure you that last year this time I was not sitting on my bed with a towel on my head about to clean my room, and twenty-three years ago this night, I was a tiny fetus, but I doubt I had a towel on my head. 
Blah, blah, blah. 

I wish this blog made all of my "I's" automatically capital letters.

I was also thinking that what if there was no such thing as a shower, and instead, every night/morning at a certain time it rained warm water for 15 minute intervals and people went outside in their bathing suits and took showers, and the streets filled with soap bubbles. That would eliminate the need for street cleaners. I'm glad there's showers though, because in this economy, we need all the jobs we can get. 

That is all. 




No comments:

Post a Comment